Chapter 27 - Letting Go
After ten years of trying to find out who I am, connecting, spreading the universal wisdom and helping the people of the light I decided that I really don't have much more to give really. I will always be watching and helping in the background, however. If I see something I will say something but noticing will be on a part time basis. It's apparent in the making of this book also. I would have never been able to do that even a month ago that's how worried and focused I was. I am starting to feel that people are aware of the tricks the weak and mice minded are setting up. It's so sad how the far left's tactics that seem to match up to those of the Satanists, KKK and Nazis too! It's so unbelievable and it's only a few too that can manipulate and harm so many. I pray they realize that it all stems from Satan and his demons and that they hate humanity and will say and do whatever to trick them into going against their own in order to bring hell on earth to all including them! I have even said that in order for them to win they must lose.
They should not play this game because if the devil has his way they would be very sorry. They will not be protected and made gods like they are led to believe. Just the opposite. They will suffer for an eternity if they don't snap out of it, repent and come to the light. Even if they don't want to repent to God for whatever reasons they should do the right thing for humanity. The goddess is the queen of heaven and earth and I believe she is also the queen of purgatory. Now your soul is a very important thing and I wouldn't gamble on it so best to repent and ask God for forgiveness and do the right thing from now on. We all stumble, sure, but they have sunk to new lows and crossed so many lines and have brought humanity to their knees and on the brink of such foul darkness I can't even put it into words. Yes we all know that they are capable of great things but by doing horrible things to cause suffering to their fellow man? They are not better! We are all made equal in the image of the creator. They should not view other men as less than them and less human like mere cattle and base their manipulations on their trying to control via herd mentality. It's so shameful and cursed!
I have faith in humanity to curb these very sick and very troubled people with truth and faith in God. I pray it doesn't come to violence to stop them either. I have even written before that they must be such bored people who simply want to play a game but it's not a game and will have such a horrific outcome if they continue. It takes great strength and courage to admit you are wrong and just stop the negative crap you are doing. They really need to and then take some time to think. Why in the world would anyone rush on such things when they have been having such a negative effect in the world. So many people have died because of them and they sleep without any problem. They are so disconnected and not only to what they are doing but to the rest of the universe and humanity. They do have the energy & fire of God & the Holy Spirit in them right now deep down so they really need to take a pause, step back and go withing for a while. They need to let go in order to go up. It would be like the most electric jolt to their lives! Now that would beat that stupid and harmful game they are playing now. If they don't stop this garbage they will be disconnected from God when they pass and that would be the worst hell being without God and the rest of us empty! Then they would probably fade away into the darkness. Not trying to scare anyone but I strongly picked up that we are based on physics and everything is like one big circuit board and internet connection. It's all logged on my blog if you would like to learn more.
Anyways, I must take back my life as though I am simply a person trying to take things day by day in order to have a good life to create my own paradise even if the rest of the world is not in tune with me and the universe. Also some people need to work, you know! I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth like some bozos that always seem to end up in the highest positions oblivious to the damage they do to the rest of humanity and our future generations. Also getting my mind off of trying to fix everything that I am not even responsible for always would be good too. No matter how many times you tell people the solutions they are not going to listen and act accordingly unless they are ready because you can't force people to do the right thing. I planted the seeds and am praying that will be enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment