There is nothing that we can't do together when we are positive and working together! When I visited Kennedy Space Center I picked up so much awesomeness and great inspiration and had to relay this to the world! For so long the influential elite had us caught up in this never ending death and destruction game to nowhere that would not benefit humanity at all and actually cause us to sink and be almost stagnant. We had to break this cycle by steering with all my might to a positive and productive future towards the stars!
Took Kennedy Space Center bus tour&vid presenter stated,look @ what we can accomplish when we work together #goingup pic.twitter.com/PxUadoisJ9— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) May 1, 2016
I know that we can make it!!! Because I think you all are "amazing"! Let Love set you free: https://t.co/5p94cW9AuD #MAGA #BETTER #STRONGER— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) August 12, 2016
https://t.co/tKfD6eb2NX #MAGA #AMAZING #RIGHTTURNATCROSSROADS #TRUMPPENCE2016 #MOVINGINRIGHTDIRECTION #GOLDENERA Thk #GOD #GODDESS #TEAMGOD— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) November 14, 2016
I could never be away from God &his amazing energy&Light.Never would I risk falling,nothing is worth it! #dark #HELL https://t.co/ahmpnxhsDA— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) August 27, 2016
Tarot truly amazing for gifted,kept showing me Empress card4 my personal readings.Ouija&8balldidn't work/work in+way pic.twitter.com/iZu2DBRUmu— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) August 10, 2016
We are amazing! pic.twitter.com/igAXNhRwbl— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) August 2, 2016
Twitter Picture Copies Below:



No comments:
Post a Comment