Chapter 30 - I'm Still Here
Don't worry because I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. I plan on watching more mostly and doing my thing but if I see something, especially with my third eye, I will say something. Trust me!
I am okay with not leading but I still will warn and offer guidance when necessary too. I only want to help others in a positive way if I can, whenever I can. What's kind of funny is that I actually am very private and only open to a select few in my personal life right now. When I started to feel the calling I became less and less available to people that weren't really close to me but at the same time trying to help others that were very distant from me. It was weird but what else would you expect from me? I am strange in great way though.
No comments:
Post a Comment