That picture was taken the night of the election and I was super charged channeling! Not only picking up but sending out positive vibes!! It was the most amazing and wonderful political event of my lifetime. I had my amazing music on and everything was just so electric! I never prayed so hard in my life and was on Social Media at the same time and also watching Live Streams too. It truly was such an epic and sensational time! There are truly no words to explain how spectacular it was!
The VICTORY of the Lion over the snake! #Trump2016 #TrumpTrain #TrumpLion #TrumpRoarrr #MakeAmericaGreatAgain pic.twitter.com/c6vrj19Xl9— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) May 25, 2016
My #TrumpPence2016 win analogy,instead of climbing the mountain,we blasted right through,&are driving in it w/ the top down #MAGA #LightsOn pic.twitter.com/AhhieunoF4— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) November 16, 2016
God makes magic for all that believe&follow his way #NewGoldDreams becoming reality #GoldenEra #MAGA (heard Miracle track randomly tonight) pic.twitter.com/3uSSYu7qlC— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) November 12, 2016
— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) February 18, 2017
We have to keep believing! Smart Americans made right choice & #MovingInTheRightDirection #MAGA I believe Canada will follow hopefully soon! pic.twitter.com/GDdaUh3qi9— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) February 5, 2017
So what also came to mind was that we needed to all come together and believe so I felt I had to pump that and I did as best I could but others were giving step by steps on how we were going to lose? I tried and stressed that we would experience greatness if all were on the same team but unfortunately the People Of The Lie and dark had other plans like they were on some warped autopilot to hell until this day? Why do they doubt God and the Goddess? Did they not see what magic and amazingness was happening in this dark yet epic and biblical of times? Why did their dark lord not tell them of the self destruction they were on but some say they feel they need to destroy everything in order to make it better? The grass is not always greener on the other side, however. Dead grass is just that. Dead. Why do that when we can fix it and make it better like the Japanese with their pottery only they use fabulous GOLD! It's like in Kung Fu when you break your bones in your fists they fuse together like one strong bone capable of breaking just about anything! They think order out of chaos is the best way to go but I don't think they will be able to recover. Following alternative media I heard on Infowars.com that if everything does fall, which I and others are peacefully trying to stop, what makes these idiots think they will not be overtaken by the ones that are working for them now? It surely makes me wonder and really they don't need them so it would be the worst thing for them. Hopefully they will come around and work with us because humanity needs to be something more than this.Saw 3 things @ the thrift shop tonight I felt had spiritual significance. I was too young to remember PJPII, he seemed good & non political. pic.twitter.com/l4uPneMPl7— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) February 18, 2017
— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) July 4, 2017
I recalled Alex Jones asking shortly after, What's the next move? and #Keep Going" keep doing what we are doing
— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) February 2, 2017
I felt I had to do a Tarot reading anyways and you wouldn't believe what came up!
The Magician & Knight of Discs = Magic inside us & Justice. I knew all that! #WhatIsTheNextMove? #KeepGoing #IKnewIt #NicolettaCeccoliTarot pic.twitter.com/G3ULvY1tMZ— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) February 6, 2017
Pretty incredible, right?!
I also was reading People Of The Lie and wouldn't you know on page 77 something perfect came up! We keep Shining the light of truth just like I said even before!
Reading more of #PeopleOfTheLie & I have confirmation on my continued strategy of beating the dark with Light & Truth, on page 77 no doubt! pic.twitter.com/ErdDpoBryf— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) February 11, 2017






No comments:
Post a Comment