"Deep in my soul there is a shine
Shining love and unity
Beholding words all to trust
Can you feel the energy
All the people in the place
Crazed into the future days
Where we can groove and we can dance
Everybody in there ways
I can feel it, I can feel it
I can feel the energy growing on me
(Oooooo) Feel the energy
It's music, music is my life
So it takes into my life
Feeling crazed just like the worlds state
It's music, music is my life
So it loses it's control
And we're dancing on the floor
Common hates, absent love
Yet the world lies in harm
So it keeps natures things
Unity does not feel warm
In this world of discontent
We have lost touch and live alone
When is the day we get together
Into the future we go"
Music Is My Life ~ Temperance
So back in 2013 I really started to experience psychic hearing and when I would listen to music or watch movies or even books I would pick up very important words and things. It all started when I was listening to My Shania Twain UP Album CD that I uploaded to iTunes. Up had such significant meaning to me. It was like a bell went off inside my gut, the back of the brain and my entire being. Now that I look back I see that it was an instruction in order for me to connect by thinking upwards which I eventually did but first I had to go within. That happened after someone in alternative media started a really negative review of Dark Horse. When I look back now I see why also!
So back in 2013 I really started to experience psychic hearing and when I would listen to music or watch movies or even books I would pick up very important words and things. It all started when I was listening to My Shania Twain UP Album CD that I uploaded to iTunes. Up had such significant meaning to me. It was like a bell went off inside my gut, the back of the brain and my entire being. Now that I look back I see that it was an instruction in order for me to connect by thinking upwards which I eventually did but first I had to go within. That happened after someone in alternative media started a really negative review of Dark Horse. When I look back now I see why also!


No comments:
Post a Comment