When I was at a church sale I was drawn to the center table where I found the book The Gothic Image ~ Religious Art In France Of The Thirteen Century by Emile Male.
When I went through it I was really drawn to The Rider Of The Apocalypse but I did not know why? I also recognized now President Trump as God's Gentle Lion. Look at him! He even looks like a lion! I couldn't help but sense that we is God's anointed like in my book I found after for even more confirmation Judaism, Christianity and Islam in Chapter 4 Messianic Times.
Later when the time was right I began to see that I was the one that needed to guide humanity in order to help pivot into greatness away from this really dark and extremely unbalanced time in history. I had no idea the can of worms I was about to open looking back now but God would give me bits of info like drip, drip, drip so that it's not overwhelming. It still was not at all easy because after learning the big picture my mind was still kinda blown! I had no idea until I started to recognize who I was and experienced a grand awakening. It was although I was activated because of the imbalance in order to help. The only thing was would I ever get back to balance? I am still trying and hopefully by the time this book is finished I will be.
I even made the connection of who I was through my knowing and recognizing. The more I became aware the more I believed in reincarnation. It was like I was living in a dream like that Luba song! Sometimes I would look too much and felt like I was looking at a mirror in a mirror. I had to stop and just focus on the challenge at hand.
My parents brought me back some things from Italy too with Archangel Michael and I noticed he had scales too just like the rider. Did they get it wrong? Was he really a she? Then I learned that the church suppressed and changed things in order to stop paganism. I blogged all about it and more:

No comments:
Post a Comment