Before supporting President Trump and MAGA there was Team Ford in Toronto! I voted for both Mr. Rob Ford and Mr. Doug Ford proudly! Mr. Rob Ford caught my eye when he spoke out on social media about respecting the tax payers and how he seemed to actually empathize with us too?! It was so unusual and I picked up that he was sincere so I supported him. He actually was a man of his word and would do what he said he was going to do or at least really try! He was so good I had no problem ever voting for him again because he was the best mayor Toronto ever had in my view!
It was then the left leaning media started to get radical and went after former Mayor Ford and they had no problem crossing the line. It was awful! I had never seen anything like that in my life. Then people on the left started to follow and political key figures in our community would speak out against him and he was even followed? Media outlets offered financial compensation for any juicy tidbits on him too so of course the guy was filmed in some pretty embarrassing situations in his down time. It was so bad I even called the attacking media rabid dogs! If you push hard enough you could make anyone seem horrible because no one is perfect but they couldn't taint his job performance because we could all see the good he was doing along with the rest of city council!
Then after about 3 years he was stripped of 70% of his powers after this "crack video" was rumored and turned out to be true. Seems after all that stress from the witch hunt that I even coined he had slipped up. Instead of saying so sorry and please get help the media went even more nuts! I even spoke out and said that they were bullies kicking a guy when he was down!! I never really spoke out when it came to politics before but I just had to say something. It was truly horrible and I could feel his pain. He ended up going to get help and was doing well. He had an unfortunate bought with cancer but he was a fighter and things seemed ok. He couldn't run for mayor again because of that but actually came back to win his old council seat for his ward #2 in Etobicoke! I was very happy for him and couldn't wait for him to get back to being our mayor.
I watched and learned from Mr. Rob Ford because he taught me about the gravy train where politicians spend on crap or overspend or indulge on goodies for themselves without any regard to the public, skewed polls where they sample more lefties to pump up the numbers to create the illusion they are dominating and how the left uses unions to fill their audiences that will boo and hiss good people that are usually conservatives for the people to try to sway others. It was that vital information that I shared with the Trump camp and Infowars.com when I noticed that the far left were using the same trickery!
Even before that I had the misfortune of running into some pretty pathetic low frequency trolls online, in if you can believe it, a doll hobby group! Their sole purpose on the net was to dominate anything and control it so when they couldn't they would really flip out and attack. It was although they had no life and trying to get any sort of attention and energy from others. True trolls and energy vampires! I learned so much from them, I called them the familiar. When people are victim to their own weakness they sink to that darkness and pathetic way. They reminded me of the attacking elite owned media. So desperate and insane when they didn't get their way or rather when the elites didn't get their puppets in office in my opinion!

No comments:
Post a Comment