Ever since I could remember I knew that I was different and also felt and saw the world differently too. School and work kept me busy so all that stuff was secondary even though I just knew things and had such an interest in the supernatural.
When I found out about the discrepancies regarding 9/11 from a friend's brother I started to flip and bring my secondary world into my first and I didn't even really know that I was doing it because it was on a subconscious level. It became harder for me to work for others because even though I liked what I did it held very little meaning to me. Also there were a couple people there that were so out of their way horrible to me! So unprofessional and the environment was not ideal and not balanced so I decided to leave. I quit my job TWICE because the first time they asked me to stay. I did obviously stay once but the second time I did not. I didn't even apply for unemployment insurance because I wanted to work on my personal blog and knew to write it all down. I was on a mission to find out exactly who I was because I sensed needed to know.
I joined a few paranormal online communities, I even went to Salem, Massachusetts to help me figure out who I was. I learned a lot that would help me to help others later but I also learned that I was not a witch. I also sensed that Tarot and Pentagrams were not evil to me, unlike Ouija boards that I will not touch because I had a bad experiences with them. Mostly the used ones I would find thrift shopping to collect then to sell when I realized they were not my cup of tea! Too much negative energy for me! I even blogged about it too under my para on my old blog and now it's all on my new one: https://annasophianaturalpsychic.blogspot.ca/search?q=my+para
I picked up a Tarot card set and started doing readings including for myself. I noticed that I would always pull the Empress card for my personal readings and it stood out to me both visually and it sounded an inner importance to me as well. I never would have imagined what came next but I was prepared. Sometimes you just have to be thrown into things in order to deal with them. However, I did experience what I felt were a couple simulations to bring me up to the challenge even more.
I picked up a Tarot card set and started doing readings including for myself. I noticed that I would always pull the Empress card for my personal readings and it stood out to me both visually and it sounded an inner importance to me as well. I never would have imagined what came next but I was prepared. Sometimes you just have to be thrown into things in order to deal with them. However, I did experience what I felt were a couple simulations to bring me up to the challenge even more.
Around January 2015 I received my new Tarot card and below is my reading and write up:
I did even buy a new set of Tarot, the bitter sweet set, in which I did another reading that where I learned: I received my new Ceccoli Tarot Deck: Lo Scarabeo, Nicoletta Ceccoli via Amazon.ca the day of the full moon. They remind me of a sweet and bitter dream. My first 2 card bitter sweet reading for myself. Apparently I am very powerful and yet a bit dangerous. I guess if I am misinterpreted.
My Tarot card reading abilities I began to find were eerily accurate and I rarely will do them unless I really need clarity. I think it's sometimes best not to know until the sequence is locked and about to go off like dominoes so at that point you can't stop it. What do I mean by that? Well, when I know things it's usually after the things go past the point of no return but often there is still a chance to change it if it's a warning. I can actually tell the difference and it helps even more. It's hard to explain but if you actually follow my Blogger and Twitter you probably can recognize that. Over the past year I have even helped come up with some political catch phrases like Pay To Play, Dominoes, Not playing a game, Alt Right, Reverse Robin Hood, Keep Them Honest, The Light, The Dark, and more! All because I Tweeted an accurate tarot reading at now President Donald J. Trump, I believe! I caught the eye of many including the not so nice lost and fallen ones of the lie. My life was hard enough but it was about to get even harder but I kept going because it was my purpose in life to help Humanity move in the right direction in order to get back to balance and reach the stars!
I also noticed that some things would naturally go into heart shape like eggs and even at the bottom of my tea cup? I thought it was kind of strange but very awesome at the same time!
I saw this "NORMAL IS BORING" t shirt at Walmart and had to take a pic instead of buy it because I don't want to be that obvious! lol
For whatever reason this was very important to me. I was drawn to the book Fabric Of The Heavens and I went to the page this was on and had to post this. This is the movement of the universe and I believe it has to do with the rhythm too. I also felt it when I sensed that Ishtar's 8 point star that it was spinning. Then shortly after the Olympic Ceremony included a spinning golden star that I believe was representing the Goddesses' Star!
Apparently when the Goddess comes the skies turn pink and purple! I did notice a lot of pink and purple skies last year!
Did I happen to mention that I have a torch and Ishtar's star and moon wallpaper in my home office that I have lived in for 7 years! They were there before me so it was a total coincidence that they are there. I also have a burgundy and gold bible just like the Queen of Heaven's dress.
Here's my rare vintage original light torch w/a flame on top that came w/my 20s house&I had visions of this house&b4 we even saw this place. pic.twitter.com/BFSqcjx6Bb— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) March 13, 2017
I also am given things seem perfect for a Venus Goddess like this golden bird broach from my Nonna. I also have been given celestial things a couple times from my dad and brother like the Sun and Moon before I even knew about the Goddess. My mom gives me rainbow things right after I found out about the Goddess Of The Rainbow! I have those up in Chapter 17 if you care to take a look.
And my taste is total Goddess. My home is decorated with vintage things like a peacock fireplace cover, a lovely vanity room with a tree of life Persian rug too and things of that nature.


No comments:
Post a Comment