Chapter 23 - Post 2016 Election Win Euphoria To Gut Sinking Nightmare
Even though I am no longer channeling and guiding regularly I am still concerned at the direction that man will go on. Humanity really dodged a bullet when the American people did not elect someone that seemed so crooked and traitorous to me. Even before I was the one that first sensed the crossroads that the Americans were on. Ben Garrison did an excellent cartoon based on that where Indiana Jones Trump was on the crossroads and to the left was her path en route to dark globalism leading to a primitive horror and then his path that lead to golden treasures and advancement. It was really well done and had such a positive effect during the election because it clearly showed the just of my writings about that.
Things were really great up until the American Thanksgiving and that crazy recount nonsense based on total hype and projection of what the other side was doing that seemed to involve all kinds of election fraud and how they flipped it around to try and steal the win from President Trump and the people that elected him was obvious. I was on The_Donald Reddit and saw a poster warn to be vigilant and my 3rd eye and gut was triggered altering me to take that seriously. I immediately took to Twitter and posted everything and then shortly after the president was on the same page and his legal team pretty much shut that nonsense down and most likely saved losing one of the three states or more! Thank God he was able to save all 3 because of being proactive.
I remember that the far left was able to take away 70% of the former mayor of Toronto Rob Ford's powers over his struggle with substance abuse and most likely on account of the rabid dog far left elite owned media in my opinion. I had never seen that in Toronto before, let alone Canada and now they are trying that in the US of A?! You hear about these things on the news in third world countries but not in the first world until now.
More and more people are getting wise to the far left and are actually becoming conservatives because things are too extreme and against people otherwise. I personally don't want to support any group that are self destructive and out to ruin our good life thanks first world. They already weakened it so we want the way it was and not to continue down for the benefit for the dark elites who don't want fair systems because they can't easily benefit from them. I don't understand why they don't want to put in the effort anymore? Competition either makes you or breaks you, I guess? And they seem to just want to profit and get a big hero cookie and get the prize for not winning the race? They are the root of that wuss snowflake crap it seems. I wish they would grow up or at least step aside. If you don't like it then leave like that saying goes. I remember years ago I wrote about how the dark elites should move to Mars because they don't consider themselves to be a part of us so why be here? Hopefully they will snap out of their nonsense and grow up and join us in the light. There is room for all that are truly sorry and truly changed for the better.
In one of my pasts blogs years ago I stated that sometimes we have to steer hard into the future we wish to create. We are back at another crossroads one leads to hell on earth and another leads to heaven on earth but this time the elites must make that decision and if they pick one it's for all and not just themselves. We can try and go against their vile plans by supporting and voting in good people in or becoming another voice of truth or potential political member. It will take a lot of effort but we could bypass their crazy train on the highway to hell. It may take time and it will take many but it is possible!
No comments:
Post a Comment