Monday, July 17, 2017

Chapter 19 - Stay In The Shadows

Chapter 19 - Stay In The Shadows

After I experiencing a horrible vision back in
October 2015, a week before the Canadian Federal election, 
of terrorists invading Canada & 911 not working!
I had to step back to become more focused and more spiritual
in order to try to warn and prevent!
Volunteering my time and gifts that would be
well worth the sacrifice in my eyes,mind,heart&spirit!

You know when people are reincarnated they are not brought back like before.  I notice that we are shaped back in a way and then are better able to recognize who we were in our past lives when needed.  In my case I came from a very chaotic family. My father is very tough and my mother is an angel!  She's so selfless and too nice sometimes.  I was raised not to take things personally and realized that living life too hard or too soft was not a viable option if you wanted to be effective in things.

 I even said on Twitter the other week that it's like when you are grocery shopping and you picked all your groceries and are carrying them without a basket and then you drop them all and in the new life you have to pick them all back up but in a new store.  I also realized that the human body is the basket and the spirit and soul are the groceries and you have to pick up only what you need again but this time it's from all the past lives.  It's so strange but amazing at the same time. Now I believe without a doubt in reincarnation.  Even when I was a teen I felt one of my past lives in Egypt and that I was a queen of some sort.  My then boyfriend and now husband was my Roman love that cares and protects me. I even sense that he has Roman in his DNA and some Scottish too.  I didn't really think much more about it until I had to.  Unless you need your past lives you won't need to relive them.  They build you like a snowball and when challenged that's when you almost call upon them like a reflex.  I believe I was first activated on October 2015 with my horrible vision of Canada being invaded by ISIS and I tried to call the police via good old 911 but it didn't work?!  That's when I knew something was really up.  Sure before I would be concerned about our future now I knew that trying to help wasn't enough, I had to warn.

It was kind of embarrassing at the same time because of how I was raised by my father... who are you?  You're nobody!  Don't trust anyone!  What are you doing?  You're too nice you have to be a witch!!  You get the picture.  I am holding back too.  No need to share my old nightmares that I got over years ago!  My confidence socially is not very strong as a result so you probably would never see me on YouTube, or speaking out on the radio and it's probably for my own good because it has kept me out of the spotlight but I'm effectively still able to guide on Twitter and Facebook. I  bet it's less of a distraction too because people have this fantasy of people that are working for God and maybe they are not ready to see someone like themselves who is not perfect.  Maybe also because of this it has been safer for me too?  There are a lot of crazy-evil people that are so threatened by the truth they will do whatever to extinguish it?!  It's not like no one knows who I am.  I told a few people and of course our intelligence community has this thing for interesting people. lol  I am certainly interesting alright!

Even before my vision it my inner goddess started to wake.  When I was at my lowest point after someone close to me was seriously hurt by their dentist's neglect, I believe, and I had to leave my life and help them not out of obligation but out of sheer love and even a bit of fear.  I knew without me that they probably didn't have a good chance of recovery.  So I alerted this one hobby group I created that I had to go and during that point the few people that I had promoted as admins decided they wanted to make the group that I started to help people into a cyber lynching platform?!!  I booted them out and shut the group down.  If I couldn't run it fully then it was not meant to be.  In the background on another social media group there was an anonymous cyber bully troll going after people and because I didn't allow it to cross over to my group I became a target too.  Just know this was an adult or adults doing this to other adults and it wasn't nice.  I couldn't even imagine what I would feel if I were a child.  Just horrible.  People like that should not be given a cyber stage in my opinion.  They should have been taken off to get mental help at the very least.  Anyways, I started to feel a spirit of light and dark in defense so what I did was spectacular.  Instead of crying about it I decided to report them for their misuse of the internet to the Feds then I posted that I reported them and I started my own anon blog where I would defend myself and others too civilly without any bullying at all.  Just used it to defend with the truth.  Sound familiar!.  Also posted articles of how people who reported slanderous trolls were sued and got in legal trouble and some even were financially dinged by the millions!  Then it just stopped and this year their page with all that hate was even deleted.  It was so vile I couldn't even believe that came from a human being but then I remembered that when people operate without higher principles, including integrity, they are, in fact, savage.  That person hiding behind that evil page anonymously was probably possessed too because they let in so much hate and darkness it projected onto their pages.  When I partake in anything I try to offer beauty, wisdom, positivity and a good example!  I just don't understand why others don't do that and are the complete opposite?  As though they love to become their weakest form, stew in it and try to spread it or use the internet to hurt others??!  Thankfully the Light Workers mentality is spreading positivity, love, harmony and unity!

 Seems the goddess warrior in me doesn't mess around!  I also picked up a familiar negative vibe from that sad person.  Seems that when people are weak and operate in the negative that force is not unique and all too common.  It also helped me to recognize others that have fallen victim to that dark and heavy frequency to know without a doubt they are troubled and in the wrong and to not be deceived to their grandstanding based on lies, fantasy and distorted reality in order to spread their sickness.

So if I were to deconstruct myself and look at the all individual pieces that contributed in making me I would see that it was my creator, DNA, who I have come in contact with indirectly and directly.  My environment, conditioning including my parental, my social, educational, media and my religion.  It's also myself too and my quest to achieve my deep connection inwards and my universal connection outwards & then my spiritual connection inwards.  I think I covered it all so I believe that has made me who I am today.
So I saw an article about an hour ago and I am rather ticked because it seems that what was in this chapter was used to cowardly label me mentally ill instead of someone that had a tough childhood because of an adult that may have had mental illness. So sad! Like who is this Darbi person?  I don't even see any of their credentials?   http://educateinspirechange.org/health/mental-wellbeing/23-signs-grew-mental-illness/  Well there was an existing comment on there expressing disagreement that they were mistaken and had nothing to do with a child or children suffering mental illness.  I  even commented too because knowing from experience that even though I don't really like speaking in public I can do it.  Also from experience I am a bit nervous at first but then I get comfortable.  I'm sorry but people that twist things like that to indirectly insult others is rather douchey in my view. I should leave another comment asking if they are an expert. lol  I know they are most likely NOT!  Sheesh!!
Just like in my tweet below, it's everything. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. It has all made me who I am today which is a survivor and not a victim. I'm a fixer and not a breaker. I want to help lift people up and not hold them down. I forgave and moved on. I could probably go out and speak out publicly but I feel that helping humanity how I am now is more important and wish to stay focused so I may share my heartfelt wisdom and my truths at the right time. I just really want humanity to get to the stars!
I just realized I am the living Japanese Kintsukuroi!  Talk about being a Golden Goddess with EXTRA GOLD to reinforce me.  See my way is the best way.  We don't destroy everything and start over be like me and make humanity better and stronger!  I am not the type to show anyone up but if I did I would be amazing at whatever I did.  I am an amazing speaker and have a terrific presence so I would definitely impress.  Maybe someday?


Look what else I just found that I posted right below this!  It looks as though it was made especially for me.

Twitter Picture Copies:







No comments:

Post a Comment