After the inauguration I started picking up rainbows and boy was I pleasantly surprised at what I tapped into! One thing after another rainbows and can you believe that the goddess is also referred to the Rainbow Goddess too!
So much transpired and I logged it all on my Twitter and I believe my blogger too. The Tweets alone show what I was picking up RANDOMLY! It was a truly amazing experience and I am so blessed to have gone through this in what I believe was to help and guide humanity to the stars!
God sends the rainbow as a sign of his covenant(Genesis 8-9).Important symbol in the Bible,representing a promise of peace from God to Noah. pic.twitter.com/mnAoMasBiq— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) February 7, 2017
I heard 3 songs recently about women&colors / Goddess of the Rainbow. Looks like God is happy with us&peace will be upon us hopefully soon.— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) February 7, 2017
Last week"Let It Go"popped in my head&had to listen&buy most of Luba's music incl #ChainReaction, Black&White #GoddessOfTheRainbow song 1/2 pic.twitter.com/GovofnB8dF— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) February 7, 2017
— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) May 14, 2017
James Baldwin’s famous book, from which he took his title:“God gave Noah the rainbow sign/ No more water, the fire next time.”
— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) February 14, 2017
The more the dark #nwo globalists push their disgusting bullshit, the more ppl the Rainbow Goddess will wake #WomanScorned #FullDarkNoStars pic.twitter.com/GATwbmd9sd— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) February 19, 2017
Rainbow view from an airplane via Amazing Things In The World FB https://t.co/cKM2vs02tG pic.twitter.com/U9GlY90ead— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) March 14, 2017
Sorry,Not Sorry,Globalists! Not Only 2 Skin Tones,Try 3000+ Different Ones!Talk About A Vibrant Human Rainbow! #MAGA https://t.co/hLkA01nBaM— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) May 4, 2017
Rainbow throughout my home stretching in from my front door until past my home office. Wow! God's #Light #Magic #Rainbow pic.twitter.com/shCPWp0SRj— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) March 3, 2017
So my mom out of the blue buys me RAINBOW choc chip cookies?! My sister in law gave me a gift wrapped in GOLD&gifted celestial ☀️🌔 gifts b42 pic.twitter.com/rSJc2ddrmk— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) March 13, 2017
Twitter Picture Copies:






No comments:
Post a Comment