Chapter 21 - Many Sides Of The Same Story
So we have heard the conventional 2016 US Election but not from the side of the Supernatural Shadow Government. lol I joke about that sometimes but God does have his people here working independently together symbiotically like the prophesied 144,000 light workers that save the earth I logged and blogged about. It's truly spectacular! Like that song by Kanye West, All Of The Lights! It is so because we are the People Of The Light that are connected and give to the light. Our only proverbial ammo is our will, determination and truth and want for a better world. We care too much about others in order to just bail and jump ship but it seems the dark and their poor fools they duped can't see this and will do whatever to take us down.. humanity? Instead of getting to the stars together they are the anchors that are holding us down. Why? Well to make more money and feed their egos, of course?!!! There is so much more but we can't get it together to get our ship off the ground even! It's a real shame but we are having a peaceful and positive effect.
So I went to Indiana this past spring and noticed their majestic and wonderful central civil war monument with the Goddess right at the top and front in center leading them. Indiana's majority also voted for President Trump and the goddess supports them still!
When the far left goes on and on about Russian Collusion then I have to ask well what about the supernatural collusion? lol God had a big part in the election too because in the book People Of The Lie it only takes 7 people to call upon God and I noticed there were a lot more than that including myself! Being that I am a humble servant of God, I offered myself up to him as a tool to help in any way I could peacefully and positively, I volunteered my time and my gifts in order to do so too. This book I am writing is my side based on my experiences and perception. I do believe with all my heart and soul that something very biblical happened and is still happening today July 17, 2017. Just because the lost and people of the lie are trying to stop Heaven On Earth it's only slowing things down because they can't stop us so they can't stop it. Good change is coming whether we want it or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment