"Now I have heard about you that a spirit of the gods is in you, and that illumination, insight and extraordinary wisdom have been found in you." Daniel 5:14
You know I get a big laugh from people who accuse me of being a bot or not even knowing what I am. I know it seems too impossible but remember God makes the impossible POSSIBLE! This book must read like fiction but it's all true. I even have a massive amount of writings to back up pretty much everything and then sum!
Also I can't help that I am NOT a cut out Roman Catholic that follows blindly without thought or question and fully support the church no matter what, even when they are wrong. I realized that I'm actually Harmonious first and foremost and a Christian Mystic and Gnostic, actually! I was born this way, baby! Can't argue with that.
I do think that if the Catholic Church reformed a bit it would open itself up to many more Christians as a whole. Little things like allowing the teachings of Jesus and Mary Magdalene & allowing their adult priests, nuns and clergy to have adult relationships with other consenting adults would be an excellent start! Nothing is perfect; therefore, we must always strive for excellence at the very least in order to evolve positively. Stagnant water is putrid and foul so it must flow in order to give it oxygen and life. If we look to nature then humanity would have a lot more answers!
The biggest proof I have that I am real is when I was on a job interview I was asked what my biggest weakness was. I simply answered that "I'm human and to be human is to err." The interviewer was taken aback for a few moments. Then they asked if they could use that. I said of course because it applies to all of us!
Turns out I rarely made any mistakes, usually it was others that would trip up, and I was too busy to wipe their butts, plus who would want to! It's that blame game the faulty have to force others to play and then go after in order for them to slip out of the hot seat. So I was too good and too positively effective but since my bosses were operating on that familiar low frequency they couldn't stand me! Most people can't. I operate in the positive and work hard and very well. I'm a threat to the majority of people who take the easy and crooked road. Even my own father said I was dropped on the doorstep by aliens because I always really try to be moral, treat people how I want to be treated and on the straight and narrow path even when it's tough &/or even when I can get away with not being on the up and up. Just because I follow higher principles the vast majority of the time doesn't make me strange, it makes me a fine example. Unfortunately many don't see it that way. I guess in this upside down bizarro world I am the freak.
I mentioned before on Twitter and my Blog that my father gave me the nick name Sophia, just like the Goddess of Wisdom, but there's more. The Confirmation name that I picked for myself was Christina! My middle name is flower in Italian, flower grows in the mud, so in this dark time seems my wisdom shines through to help. I have noticed that my knowledge has been spreading like wildflowers and having a real positive effect.
"'Cause after the storm's— Mrs. Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) January 31, 2018
When the flowers bloom"
After The Storm ~ Kali Urchis
The night before I heard this I had dream of birds flying in my hair to play. Then the After The Storm Video has birds in Kali's hair too. It's a strong sign. The flower (Goddess) blooming in mud. pic.twitter.com/lPFfFKWo0U
My flower is the #Rose & I'm a Roman Catholic #Cross & a natural psychic,sensitive empath&mystic #Libra #Rosicrucian https://t.co/swp4myebtY— Mrs. Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) July 7, 2016
"Who will save your soul when it comes to the flowers?"— Mrs. Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) May 21, 2018
Who Will Save Your Soul by Jewel
Mrs. Anna Sophia ⚖️ ✡️ ✝️ ☪ ☸ @AnnaSophia777 Feb 4 More 2/"For I am the Rose and I spiral my way across the sky, following the Serpent Path, forming petals of five Detailing each vibration and emission of love and sending it to you. Five is the number of mine. Seven is the number of mine. Eight is the number of mine. 1 reply 0 retweets 0 likes Reply 1 Retweet Like View Tweet activity Mrs. Anna Sophia ⚖️ ✡️ ✝️ ☪ ☸ @AnnaSophia777 Feb 4 More 3/Multiply this by 5 and then add the whole. (5 x 21 = 105 add the whole which is 0 = 1050 1050 = Goddess of Venus) I am the whole who brings the Cross of Light. I am the complete cycle and the joiner of polarities. 1 reply 0 retweets 0 likes Reply 1 Retweet Like View Tweet activity Mrs. Anna Sophia ⚖️ ✡️ ✝️ ☪ ☸ @AnnaSophia777 Feb 4 More 4/The rose is the heart and the core And the empowerment of the cross. So therefore I am the empowerer of the god of light And I am the root of the Tree of Life. Let the brave ones come unto me and let the brave ones try to part my petals, 1 reply 0 retweets 0 likes Reply 1 Retweet Like View Tweet activity Mrs. Anna Sophia ⚖️ ✡️ ✝️ ☪ ☸ @AnnaSophia777 Feb 4 More 5/For only by searching for the core of me shall you find the heart of me, And only by finding the heart of me shall you find the truth. For the truth is what I give but only the true seeker shall find it. And if you shall find it, so you may journey down below my breasts 1 reply 0 retweets 0 likes Reply 1 Retweet Like View Tweet activity Mrs. Anna Sophia ⚖️ ✡️ ✝️ ☪ ☸ @AnnaSophia777 Feb 4 More 6/To the place where exists the cup; The cup of plenty&the cup of lies, The cup of absolutes and the cup of enlightenment. The cup is the seat of my power &only through finding the heart of the rose Can you enter the cup and take your fill of life and wisdom"Uses math 2 but diff. 1 reply 0 retweets 0 likes Reply 1 Retweet Like View Tweet activity Mrs. Anna Sophia ⚖️ ✡️ ✝️ ☪ ☸ @AnnaSophia777 Feb 4 More 7/ http://www.esophoria.org/liber-rose/ It's amazing at how much I naturally know but doesn't stop me from seeking even more. So going within connects to the cup aka the heart of the rose I am pretty sure. 0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes Reply Retweet Like View Tweet activity There truly are no coincidences!1/Discovered the #LiberRose, The Prophecy Of Babylon, today and this stood out to me. Rose w/ it's spiral layers --> #Fibonacci #KaleidoscopeOfConsciousness pic.twitter.com/CCOt0VE7zR— Mrs. Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) February 5, 2018
Those wanting to change me to something I am not so the song Just The Way You Are by Billy Joel pops in my head the other day then yesterday I hear another Billy Joel song randomly, My Life, that was so perfect. There are no coincidences. pic.twitter.com/kNyTLLYPsH— Mrs. Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) April 14, 2018
This past spring of 2018 I went through a major ordeal. If you watch the Iggy Azalea Savior videos, both the official and lyric, you will see why. I will never order cable TV or Satellite TV and I will never sit at a Microsoft PC again. I ended up with an over whelming amount of fear so much so that I didn't want to leave the house and I had insomnia too. Seems they knocked out my neurotransmitters so I kept going out, and for the no sleep for days, I ended up having wine at dinner and it helped me sleep but then after a bit it didn't so I went to the clinic for help because I had an important family function to go to and I did not want to miss it. The doctor suggested mindful meditation and other things like anxiety meds and therapy. They did not prescribe anything for the insomnia but did suggest natural Melatonin to help me get to sleep. I decided to continue my healthy and positive lifestyle that included listening to music, working out, going out in nature, etc. and also taking the pure sleep aide and it worked! I didn't need big pharma "mind numbing things" and someone else to guide me other than the suggestion of the Melatonin. Oh and when I meditate I let go and relax. I don't stop anything either, rather I put things on the back burner and blur focus.
Anyways at my lowest point wild doves started coming to me everywhere, including up north at my parents and at my in laws but started at my own home. They came right to my front porch and back yard deck in front of the doors! It was truly amazing and reminded me of the Goddess and myths about her and the doves. It seems so true to me now!
My husband&I have never seen so many wild doves ever Everywhere I go there they r Like theyR making themselves known He even pointed it out when we were in Niagara area other day Started after I got hurt this spring Flew right up 2 my front&back doors&never stopped since #LaForza pic.twitter.com/ExaFpT66x9— Mrs. Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) August 3, 2018
The legend of #Ishtar, first #Goddess of love and war. https://t.co/FXLJigSUBd #Babylon #Iraq #CradleOfCivilization pic.twitter.com/6FQyxEpBc4
— Mrs. Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) June 7, 2018
Then I started finding things of the Goddess and Christ together that I was very drawn to and ended up buying too!
Recently drawn to & bought Jesus Christ Superstar&the angel together. Next The Future of Christology side by side to the Wonder Woman graphic novel. This past Sunday The Ungame Christian Edition&All Stars CD w/Cosmic Girl track #PuzzlePueces #DripDripDrip #ThereAreNoCoincidences pic.twitter.com/V71HugZMPk— Mrs. Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) July 4, 2018
I found that song on my new old cd— Mrs. Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) July 4, 2018
ALL STARS 1999
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
I also found the Christian version of the UNGAME, 3 games in one with different sets of cards including the Christian set. I am drawn to Christ things as of late. I wonder if he is coming soon or is here already? pic.twitter.com/6EHdaxaxPS
7/ Cosmic Girl (album version) by Jamiroquaihttps://t.co/b7L0XKDhaU— Mrs. Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) July 4, 2018
I found these at a church sale this past Saturday. I already read the Wonder Woman Graphic Novel. I Tweeted some snips from it too. Next is the F.O.C. book by Haight. I found them side by side btw. #ThereAreNoCoincidences pic.twitter.com/iYmavyl0UT— Mrs. Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) June 22, 2018
Wonder Woman’s mom about #WonderWoman. pic.twitter.com/3vGXBkONof— Mrs. Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) June 20, 2018
— Mrs. Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) June 17, 2018
Then I found this lovely piece of wisdom on an organic tea bag:“All human knowledge enters the mind through the meditation of sense data and the imagination.” The Future Of Christology by Roger Haight, S.J. pic.twitter.com/TkGZofizd0— Mrs. Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) July 2, 2018
Every natural effect has a spiritual cause. William Blake #Mystic #Poet and #Artist #WilliamBlake pic.twitter.com/TolCKpVvUa— Mrs. Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) June 15, 2018
No comments:
Post a Comment