Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Chapter 29 - At Ease

Chapter 29 -  At Ease

At this point I feel more myself again and relaxed.  Before it was as though I felt like I had to always do something and be open to something.  I mean I still am open to things but I feel a sort of release which is allowing me to get back into my life more and more.  The proof is this book!  Before I was only able to do my things part time.  Now I pretty much wrote a book draft in less than a week?!

Will I get involved in future elections.  Not really.  Not to that extent anyways.  I will certainly support all global patriots running for any office and show it a bit on social media but I really doubt I will like I did in the 2016 American election.  I kid around about how there is a supernatural shadow government and collusion.  Did it have any real sway?  I think it was already there in the hearts, minds and spirits of all that were sick and tired of the pompous, arrogant and selfish that had gone out of their way to make the entire world go off kilter and even some parts burn like in the Middle East and Libya.  What a horrible and very sad state they put the people in and they are continuing to go even though the majority of the world can see them for who they truly are.  I pity them and pray they repent and get back to their humanity instead of live life through weakness to the point it hurts them and others.  It's not healthy for one and two it's very destructive to all.

I honestly believe that I have gone over and above my duty to God, the light and humanity.  I am going to just keep writing my theories and hopefully discover more incredible things and put more books out.  Man cannot live on bread alone.  I need to work.  Not only for satisfaction but the cost of living has gone up so much I need to think about my future too.  I was thinking about going back to work but can I now?  It's something I am debating.  I think I need to get more books out first and then maybe?  Or at least get a part time job doing something that makes me money and makes me happy at the same time.  Maybe I'll work at a thrift shop as a cashier?  I love the energy in a thrift shop.  So warm and comforting.  I can't stand new things because they are so empty and cold to me mostly.  I don't mind electronics though for some reason or crystals and other natural things, however.  I am kinda strange, aren't I?  hehe




No comments:

Post a Comment