Thursday, July 13, 2017

Chapter 11 ~ Filled With God And Goddess Energy! PURE ENERGY!!!

Chapter 11  ~ Filled With God And Goddess Energy!  PURE ENERGY!!!


July 2016 something super amazing happened during the full moon.  Love Album by Jennifer Lopez popped in my head and I had to buy it on iTunes.  I started to listen to it over and over again and I started to break down the sounds and lyrics and it opened up while I was channeling then I had someone tweet this at me!?!!


I flow so I pick up on things naturally and don't memorize things. The only time I seek knowledge is if I just know something out of the blue and would like understanding so I often have to work back words on things because I like to know what I am feeling and needing to talk about.  I mean I read a bit before but since I was called to connect "UP" I started to seek and research in order to take those cosmic puzzle pieces and put them together.


No comments:

Post a Comment