Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Chapter 28 - What's Next Or Who's Next

Chapter 28 - What's Next Or Who's Next?

I was tweeting about who I thought was the second coming was right here and right now because people just don't appear out of the clouds to my knowledge.  Sometimes people would chronicle things straight as it happened history, while others would sensationalize things for dramatic effect it seems and others would just make up stories that would teach us something for whatever reason.

Man is not perfect so you should keep that in mind when reading holy scripture or anything for that matter.  You as an individual have to decipher their meanings yourself and go from there because organized religion is based on individuals' opinions and their interpretations of God and religion.  With that being said The Imam of Peace had caught my eye and my third eye as well.  I am not saying that he is but he is definitely someone we should research and take seriously because he truly is a wise, empathetic and enlightened man who gets along with all just like Jesus Christ.

Other than that I am not really picking up anything right now so for me things are slowing down a bit and I really pray that they slow down in our world too because we need to have more peace and positivity in our world and in our lives.  It's not fair that so much is thrown at us and so many obstacles are purposely put up to hinder us in my opinion.  I hate to remind the dark elite this but they are human too and should be on our side.  Could you imagine what greatness we could achieve together!?!!  They are the key otherwise we will be repeating the same thing over and over until they do I believe.  

Then there is some buzz about UFO's coming but I'm not sure about that.  I saw something when I was researching The Empress and discovered Ishtar that went into that.  She was an Anunnaki and apparently they were angels?  They were called Illuminating People or The Shinning Ones because some said their skin was so white they would glow?  Ishtar was said to have read eyes too?  Not at all what I pictured Ishtar to look like?  Sounds like an albino to me?  When I saw that one artwork of her she looked like me with the golden olive skin, with dark hair and dark eyes.  There is a lot of things that is being suppressed too I read so hopefully we will find out more.  Do I feel that they exist and will return?  Who knows?  At this point I am not going to say that it is not possible after all the things that I have experience.  It's said that they will return if there is peace in the world so maybe the elite of our time don't want to be reminded that they are actually human and not gods after all?

No comments:

Post a Comment