Thursday, July 13, 2017

Chapter 6 - Here We Go! Moving In The Right Direction!!

Chapter 6 -  Here We Go!  Moving In The Right Direction!!

So all I had with me was some great eye opening facts from Mayor Ford, witnessing the attacking and witch hunt of the far left media on the former mayor,  a very bad experience from trolls attacking good people & those defending them such as myself  and my gifts.  I also had to pick up a few things on the way in order to help further.  You see the biggest thing that helped me was to realize that I wasn't perfect and that I didn't know everything so I had to seek all the specifics because my gifts would merely give me the final answer pointing me in the right direction.  I also had to vent and changed my Twitter to RR 18+ because I allowed myself to sink into who I was and that included the dark part too!  Not too much, however.  Just enough to see the full picture.

So I had enough of American politics after Dr. Ron Paul was pretty much ignored and didn't get very far in the GOP!  I just wanted to focus on my province that was not heading the right direction in my view.  I noticed that we had a bunch of people that were so eager to please they signed us citizens up for that "anti human" Agenda 21 nonsense that I researched and found to be based on junk science for the enrichment of the elite via the poor!  It was not right at all and back in 2012 I was Tweeting and Blogging about Robbing Hoods which are basically reverse Robin Hoods, the rich that steal from the poor!  It was very sad that our elected politicians were ignoring basic decency and their fellow man to simply look good.  So when the American election process started my mind was not really concerned at all since I was living in a place that was not on the right path itself thanks to the apathetic and low info voters in my opinion.

So I heard the buzz that now President Trump was running and saw him and his beautiful wife gliding gracefully down the escalator I thought that's great but didn't really go further.  Then the media was going nuts on how he was so racist about illegals.  My parents too are immigrants and weren't legal until later so I wasn't too keen on that part of his platform.  My husband told me that the MSM was skewing it and seemed to me that they might be up to their old tricks like with former Mayor Ford.  I decided to tune in and boy did I ever pick up that now President Trump loved his country and I also picked up something else a bit after that really blew my mind!!!

One night I was heading up the stairs in my charming 20s home and then had a burning vision of a Lion and now President Trump.  I also was brought back to The Rider religious art from my The Gothic Image book?!!  It was as though a lightening bolt just went off in my mind!  I was overwhelmed actually and from that moment on I had to tell the world what I had experienced.  It was the start of a journey that I was not even totally prepared for.  I don't think anyone could have been to be honest.  It was something you just had to do and try your best every step of the way!

I also picked up that we needed to bring back the better opportunities via Manifest Destiny and prosperity aka The American Dream.   American Progress like in the majestic historic painting that is shown in my blog as well as the write up:

 http://annasophianaturalpsychic.blogspot.ca/2016/03/manifest-destiny-aka-american-dream-is.html

I actually picked up that saying Moving In The Right Direction from my psychic hearing when I heard the song Move In The Right Direction.  That inner importance indicator psychic bell went off telling me that it was important and pay attention because humanity needs this.  If you look back over my Twitter and Blog there seems to be intelligence behind it.  I believe it's God!





No comments:

Post a Comment