Thursday, July 13, 2017

Chapter 8 ~ The Female Nostradamus?

Chapter  8 ~ The Female Nostradamus?

Unlike Nostradamus I channel with positive energy and a natural high based on my positive lifestyle and beliefs in order to decipher the universe and unlock vital wisdom that humanity needs right now in order to prosper and move in a positive direction.  Just like the Lexus slogan, "The Pursuit of Perfection"!  I LOVE THAT!  I also felt that though we are not perfect but we have to at least try and seek the knowledge we needed because we don't have all the answers.  I knew that I couldn't write books that it had to be on social media so that all could see it at the perfect time.

This all happened because the world was really out of balance and I knew I had to help somehow!  I was following MSM and Alternative Media but I felt that we were being led in circles so I decided that I needed to step up as an individual and speak out.  It did not go unnoticed and as a result I was negatively impacted because I had to give up a lot in order to help.  I offered myself up to God for help and that sealed the deal.  I was committed in the peaceful and good fight for Goodness and the People Of The Light.  I'm not sure if you have seen the movie End Of Days that was released in 1999?  Well there is a scene where the psychic was in some church underground sub dwelling in a really bad trance unable to do anything but channel!  I was in a much better state than that so I am grateful.  I knew that I had to relax and flow in order to help.  I also have a sort of mantra, I have nothing to prove and no one to impress.  I also think up and picture jelly fish and it helps me a lot.  I was only in it to help humanity and that was that.  If after my part I would write a book then I would and if I was so fortunate make some money then that would be a great bonus!




 I felt that maybe I was a modern day prophet of some sort? Rather a prophetess like Miriam, Noah and Aaron's sister.


No comments:

Post a Comment