I picked up that God makes the impossible possible and that if we believed in him and came together then nothing could stop us in our journey to Make America Great Again and to make the rest of the world great too by example!!
"Don't be afraid. Everything is possible with God." Jesus. ~ The Bible. ~ TV ~ 2013 ~ S1 E9 ~ pic.twitter.com/hpFhosymDd— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) April 3, 2015
Trump's too common sense&positive &that's exactly what world needs. US needs 2b strong&world will follow by example. https://t.co/SHQNlOuBBB— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) April 28, 2016
#Magus Latin Translation. It's like a dream. So surreal. Impossible but God makes it possible. #BiblicalTimes (Anna?) #Sophia (Returns?) pic.twitter.com/gEzGA29OC8— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) March 4, 2017
"It takes a person of pure heart to defeat pure evil" End of Days 1999 #Faith #God #MakesImpossiblePossible #Light pic.twitter.com/8DrUr0HBxO— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) September 6, 2016
Even before that I wrote about The Physics Of Man on my blog and felt that we are energy that stems from the universe which is God and the Goddess stems from him too as the Holy Spirit and it seems an Archangel too coming in times of darkness and in our time of need! I don't even know how I can put this all into words because it is too fantastic to describe what actually happened and what is still happening!"God lives in the hearts of men"DeliverUsFromEvil #PhysicsOfMan #GodParticle #Magic #AllOfTheLights Godly Individuals join=Strong #SpotLight pic.twitter.com/W5YYTtqBTD— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) November 17, 2016
When I picked up Babylon, Back To Babylon and Timeline I began to research and recognize a lot more than history. I became aware of who I might be and why I always seemed to pull the Empress Card during my personal Tarot readings and readings for others I was close to sometimes also. It was like I was awakening? Maybe I was just too connected to the energy but I had so much indicating that I may be like I explained in the earlier chapter number ten, Who Am I.
I love the internet too. I posted about seeing 7's around President Trump, Babylon King Cyrus and King Solomon even too and they actually opened up a lot more. I even posted that others needed to dig deeper and see at all the amazing things we discovered together!
@realDonaldTrump Some are comparing you to King Cyrus also appointed by God~freed Jewish slaves&strengthened Babylon https://t.co/i1z4pulZDJ pic.twitter.com/MJVRrPde5b— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) October 19, 2016
President Trump is 70 years, 7 months and 7 days old today. #Inauguration #Trump45 pic.twitter.com/DRR0NY9nOE— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) January 21, 2017
Mr. Trump winning at 77.7% for Cali so far! #Trump2016 #TrumpTrain #TrumpLion #TrumpRoarrr #MakeAmericaGreatAgain pic.twitter.com/FPURHBYdIt— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) June 8, 2016
I saw 666 around her by the way. I won't even get into it but you can google it. There was even a fly landing on her during one of the debates and people saying how she stunk? I am not sure about the smell part but the triple sixes and fly I did see! Plus what was even worse was her record and some of the things she did. She seemed to be very cold hearted and greedy to me. What happened in Haiti really breaks my heart. I pray those poor people get their money. It's truly such a sad situation. I even stated that you should not be above the law and no one is above God's Law! Before her collapse on September 11th I picked up Karma, add it up & dominoes falling back. I also was drawn to Outkast and saw the big golden calculator in their video and then recalled the dominoes falling back in the Nsync video I posted earlier, It's Gonna Be Me song and video that I was also drawn to! It was freaky to say the least.Trump officially won EC by 77 votes today(304-227)&will place his hand on Bible when he's 7 decades,7 mths&7days old https://t.co/dNsDOPgOpv— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) January 7, 2017
Notice the golden calculator. It's all adding up. #Karma— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) September 10, 2016
I thought I would try my hand at steemit again regarding my thoughts on karma if anyone cares :) https://t.co/XuXOuPnN8q— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) August 28, 2016
I totally believe in a higher power dishing out karma to those by their own hand.— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) August 28, 2016
No sympathy... #karma— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) August 8, 2016
Notice the dominoes and how they fall back :) https://t.co/mqGpquYGfN— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) September 13, 2016
Before a couple of the dark elites passed I was drawn to the most amazing picture of a majestic owl about to capture a little dark mouse. I refer to the dark globalists as mice minded & dark mice reflecting their intellect I picked up. Higher than insects but much lower than humans.
Also before all of the I was in a burger joint and I heard the Lights by Ellie Goulding and I knew it was important so I looked over the lyrics and noticed the part that the darkness was too strong so I warned about it on Twitter and not too long after that there was a terror attack and it seemed to keep coming which was totally heartbreaking."Perfectly Timed Shot"It truly is all about the timing,among other things,that r included in the magic of God's flow https://t.co/bF3cyR2DFZ pic.twitter.com/lY8JqzxWXI— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) March 2, 2017
I identified the world filled with 3 types of people. The People Of The Light, The Lost and The People of The Lie like Dr. Peck wrote about. When you're truly enlightened you give to the light and are a part of the Light. It doesn't matter exactly how you get to the light as long as you become one with the light. During the 2016 US election I noticed not only do we have to be a part of the light but we have to join together in order to stop the dark just like those prophesied Light Workers, the Goddess included in that, who save the world! You have to admit that we are so very lucky that President Trump won the election because I don't even want to think what would have happened otherwise! Thank you GOD!!!'Cause they're calling, calling, calling me home— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) June 7, 2016
Calling, calling, calling home" Lights ~ song by, Ellie Goulding. pic.twitter.com/V4EvjoMVDH
It's you,it's me,it's all of us in the #Light of #God fighting for west&r rights&freedoms! https://t.co/T0EjxDmUev #Heroes #Trump #BelieveIt— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) September 23, 2016
@realDonaldTrump "Cop lights, flash lights, spot lights— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) October 16, 2016
Strobe lights,street lights
All of the lights..Thug life"https://t.co/McwcxBE1km
Our #Light is shining bright! #God #Jesus #Faith #HarmoniousOrder #GodsLaws #NaturalLaws #TrumpPence2016 #GoldenEra pic.twitter.com/X9bRyXRnEo— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) September 9, 2016
Lots of pretty impossible, amazing and not so amazing dark things were happening and are still happening. I do sense that my metaphysical part is pretty much over at this time and that things are slowing down on my end, but I am still watching and will offer my opinions and advice when I can. I care too much to ever go away. I also write about the Harmonious Order which are higher principles we should all follow no matter our race or religion to help guide us and civilize us. They involve God's Laws, The Laws Of The Natural Order, The Golden Rule, Tools of the Universe and more. Pretty much all things I write about are to help humanity to get to the stars! It is my purpose in life and I have made no money in doing so. I volunteer my time and my wisdom for heart value. I have already seen a good effect. More and more people are thinking about the future and trying to better it. Sure there are still the weak who are purposely going the opposite but it seems they are having less and less influence but it will take time. I pray that I see Peace and Harmony in the world in my lifetime but if I have caused the path to it then I am proud!
Twitter picture copies below:













No comments:
Post a Comment