Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Chapter 24 - Trying To Be A Guiding Light Through The Never Ending Dark Storm

Chapter 24 - Trying To Be A Guiding Light Through The Never Ending Dark Storm
No matter what was going on with me I was watching, worrying, seeking and hoping for humanity.  Even on my down time it was simmering on the back burner of my mind.  Always open for anything and everything I could pick up or find that would help from my own personal life experiences to something I heard on the radio that stood out to me and that I needed to look as to why!

When the dark would attack I would instantly know what the response was without even missing a beat!  Each step was so perfect as though we were getting help from above.  I have learned to seek universal knowledge so effortlessly and instantly simply by accessing the right frontal lobe while looking up behind my eyes. I just do it?  Ever since I went inwards and connected it was like a reflex to me any didn't need any sort of thought even.  On demand 010!  It's fabulous to say the least.  So that along with knowing to write it down and keep going to move ahead in order to flow.

Helping the President of the United States, humanity, the future generations, the West and the rest of the world was my own reason for doing what I was doing.  When I learned of the shadow government years ago through word of mouth I knew I had to research it.  Then when it was indisputable that there were some very elite people that were negatively effecting our world and no one was really doing anything about that was actually doing anything to stop it.  Alternative Media's job was not to fix everything, they were there to warn us but it seemed to me it was just scaring people and causing most to only prepare for the shit to hit the fan.

After following alternative media for a bit they started to talk badly about a song dealing with karma aka The Dark Horse.  This hurt me greatly for some reason?  I ended up calling them stale puritans even that's how offended I was?  I decided to take a step back and just stop with alternative media for a while that's how deeply I was hurt.  I had never felt like that before??  There was such a connection to the Egyptian Lady in the video?  I didn't think much more of it at the time.  I just went inward and it was as though I downloaded everything!  You don't feel anything at the time but then it's like your cup is full and you really become awake and aware to remember or realize a lot more than before.  I was always gifted but after that I was so much more.  The Tarot Card The Empress is who I connected myself to even?  I had done that once before with former mayor of my city when I did a Tarot reading for him indirectly and they told me he was the Nine of Wands and it seemed so accurate.

Then I went from there as though I was snowballing into a mighty bolder!  It is the most amazing feeling of connection and strength.  Then I was pulled back into the world by my husband with the huge controversy about Donald J. Trump during his candidacy when he spoke out against illegal immigrants and it lead me to tune in and I picked up so much that I had not expected.  I never expected to tap into what I did!  The overwhelming feel of how much he loved his country and was going to fight for #MAGA!  Then when saw through my mind & 3rd eye at the same time at once!!!  A burst of golden lion and the image of the gentle lion from the Religious Art book of The Rider picture?  I posted it all immediately and then the now president started saying all eyes are on him and the whole world is watching!  The lion in that picture has eyes all upon him!  Later I posted my Tarot reading I did too that contradicted the mainstream media's projection that Trump would lose!  I only do readings privately for clarity.  I knew that Mr. Trump was going to win but the media was just going against that so I had to do it not for my sake but to clarify the truth for others in a very visible way.  Most people do believe in the supernatural and the unseen naturally so I didn't feel too strange sharing it even though it was kind of embarrassing.  I have a professional background in accounting and auditing because I am so organized and logical so my gifts of a pseudo science in nature that remind me of Sir Isaac Newton how he was a scientist but also a wizard and a believer in God & his force & magic in nature.  It's not that complicated if you have faith like I do.  Anyways, it all felt so surreal yet meant to be.  I just went with it even though I was not and am not a professional psychic at all.  I knew that I just had to do it and stick with it.  

It must sound very strange but it's what I was doing up until the US bombed the Syrian Airport days before anticipated peace???  After that I picked up that the ones that should be on the right path had other plans and without them my journey guiding was pretty much over.  Plus I wasn't picking up as much anymore no matter how much I tried and I also noticed above that even the moons were different and felt different too.  No matter how much I wanted to help and guide I just wasn't able to anymore.  However, if something shady is going down by the far left I still will try but more and more people are able to see behind the dark illusion now.  It's great that humanity has learned so well!
The dark elites won't let up though.  They are still pushing for their chaos to order bs it seems?!  They won't let up with bringing third world people to first world countries for some reason.  Some speculate it's to bring down our standards to make money, others think they want to ruin everything to be the saviors?  Maybe a bit of both??  Who knows.  All I do know is that it's not right. Holy scripture did point out that the meek will inherit the earth and that all will live together in peace and harmony so are they helping to bring that about but with gain?  Agenda 21 will certainly make us all meek but it's not harmonious at all.  It's a very dark and "anti human" system in my opinion formed on all my research.  Eating bugs and living in micro dwellings does not spell happiness to me.  Then the living together in peace part.  They have the living together part down but in total lawlessness?  Like I wrote before there needs to be fair and moral Law and Order Justice but now they are rewarding the most foul?  It's so upside down bizarro world to say the least!  Where good is evil and evil is good... just like in scripture!

You know in Canada when I was in Catholic school we never were fear mongered with Revelations and were went mostly by the Roman Catholic calendar so I honestly don't even know much about revelations except for bits here and there on tv and movies.  Not enough to be that influenced by it.  Certainly not enough to be driven by it.  I never saw the end.  I only saw potential and possibility for man so I truly believe with all my being that humanity will be able to pivot into greatness!  I just hope that the ones in charge truly take my wisdom, teachings and warnings seriously.  They are the key otherwise everyone will be doomed to repeat this again.  We truly have the chance to become something AMAZING!
     
Twitter Picture Copy:






No comments:

Post a Comment