Monday, July 17, 2017

Chapter 18 - I Gave Into God & Saw The Signs So Why Is It Taking So Long For Peace And Harmony!??

Chapter 18 - I Gave Into God & Saw The Signs So Why Is It Taking So Long For Peace And Harmony!??

You know the Bible and Biblical writings are sometimes not literal and often not sudden.  Take my case for instance, I didn't come out of the sky with a dragon and wearing a burgundy and gold dress but if you really knew me and what I have been picking up and writing then you'd know that something really special is going on with me.  I would constantly say that these are epic times then I picked up dark and then BIBLICAL.  If you follow my Twitter and Blog and really looked at the world after then you would see this too.

So after the election I noticed that things were not going according to the ideal type of world I expected after POTUS was elected by the American people.  Instead it got even worse with the horrid recount around  the US Thanksgiving and the non stop hate and attacks by most of the elite owned mainstream media against President Trump and his admin didn't stop either and seemed to be actually ramped up!  It was sickening and I just had to stop watching but even the news circulating the local & national news in Canada and the Canadian net was packed full of this crap so if you were alive no matter where you lived you were unable to get away from this!  I also picked up that there were a very radical group that are pushing for an "anti human" type of very dark, savage and evil world and had no problem crossing the line to get there?

It was upsetting to say the least because good change was actually possible because I sensed this time in history was beyond amazing, it was magical and the impossible was about to be possible if we believed in God and each other!  It's very sad that such ungodly people with closed minds still influence our world so badly.  It's like they want to be our gods but the only way to be a god is, like I have said before, become GODLY!  And to recap you must have higher principles like the Harmonious Order that I've been writing about for years.  Seems that they are too caught up in their own selves and their own needs to even care about others.  I wish they would understand that if you don't care about others then you can't be a part of others and something much more that is beyond amazing.

So getting back to my feelings of failure at that time I was out having dinner at one of my favorite burrito places and I heard something that caught my psychic ear.  I asked my husband to Sound Cloud it and Pray to God was the song playing by Calvin Harris and HAIM.
that's puppet clowns&*wimps.  Hopefully Twitter will allow us to edit type o's and spelling mistakes soon.  Even if it's a drag down selection box so you can't edit posts to make them politically correct or to edit a wrong answer.

 I couldn't wait to get home to listen to it and pretty much dissect it.  I also have to own the songs I am linked to for some reason so I bought it off of iTunes and I also purchased one of the remixes.

So I picked up further important information like the artists were singing from the point of view of the archangels in Babylon and they are back now upset at what has transpired by the weak humans!  Seemed very familiar.  Then I realized that I had gave into God even more so than I had always being born into the Roman Catholic Church.  I really believe, offered myself up to God to help humanity with my gifts & writings and gave into the light too.  I even fell to my knees and lifted my hands up praying and giving in without any reservations.  Actually the day I quit my job to volunteer my time in order to figure out not only who I was but then I started to write about our world, the problems, my theories, my solutions and the positive future because money didn't matter to me!  Helping man get to the stars is what I wanted to be about!  

I also saw all the signs in excellent time too!  Remember 2016 had so many special full moons and it was also the year of the Shemittah and not just any Shemittah either!  It was the Jubilee!!  It is so complex and something I recommend that you research further because it's very interesting.  I never knew about it and people were mentioning it how there was nothing happening?!!  I was like hey, look over here!  Something big is actually happening because I sense Donald J. Trump is God's Gentle Lion aka The Anointed!

Not only did I give in and see the signs in terrific time I also helped guide and gave confidence.  I actually went beyond by sharing what I saw in real time too.  If there was an obvious deception to me I had to make it known.  If there was some vital information man needed in order to help win I would provide that based on my own experiences and gifts.

When I noticed the polls seemed super exaggerated to me I shared former Toronto Mayor Rob Ford's vital info that the sampling of those polls are skewed and favor the outcome of what is desired.  So left leaning pumping out polls that favor the left sample more left leaning people.  When there was a group that booed now President Trump during a debate and it sparked my memory up yet again back to when the same former mayor said that they fill the audience up with their unions and people!  And sure enough Alex Jones of Infowars.com noticed that they had done that in both cases that I just mentioned!  So the world was schooled on deception 101!  Then when he was called a "dark heart" by her I Tweeted right away how they always seem to call good people who they oppose what they are!  Yet another hoax lit up in order for us to see right through it!  When the shadow government was trying to pick off the Trump admin with bogus attacks of innocent people I also was the one who brought up the fact that the far left were the real crooked ones to stop defending and go after them legally.  That was what was missing!  Fair Moral JUSTICE! That's why our world is still not right and dark.



So you see we just need to enforce the law but it has to be fair and moral law because a lot of the sneaks make dark laws to benefit the elites.  This needs to be addressed right away because it would be a great way to even better our laws.  We should always be open to the pursuit of perfection via a moral and logical path.  I always hear people say you can never change it but we need to first want to move in the right direction, set our course and take steps towards it!  You  can't get to where you're going without the journey and isn't life a constant journey but we can make ourselves very comfortable and happy along the way!

I would do anything to help man achieve Heaven On Earth peacefully.  Sometimes it was very frustrating because I couldn't do more and felt as though I was breaking myself in order to do what I was doing.  It didn't matter though.  I realized that the goddess needs humanity even more than it needs her.

Twitter Picture Copies:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment