The song Magic popped in my head by Olivia Newton John and I couldn't get it out of my head. It was although it had some significance to it so I reviewed the lyrics and was so floored.
Had this pop in my head today&couldn't get it out but I can see why w/lyrics! "Olivia Newton-John - Magic (1982)" https://t.co/Tz2Oy3lq7V— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) August 20, 2016
— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) August 20, 2016Then I started to go deeper and recalled that I read that Sir Isaac Newton was a Wizard and started researching him too and he opened up more about magic and light. "Einstein came a distant second to Newton" and I could totally see why but even Einstein said the more he studies science the more he believes in God! I agree. There is intelligence behind our existence
Einstein came a distant second to Newton. Without God nothing is possible. Proof is in you and all around you! pic.twitter.com/hSL5A1K2Ja— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) August 27, 2016
Science,universe&everything positive is GOD!! Even Albert Einstein knew. I hope I can make you all see&feel #Light pic.twitter.com/UGoTyi4oOv— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) August 7, 2016
Sir Isaac Newton came to mind regarding #Magic He was a wizard and featured in Book of Wizards #Light #AllConnected pic.twitter.com/CcwjXe0y9s— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) August 21, 2016
— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) September 13, 2016Now I still had a lot to learn and during President Trump's inauguration did I ever learn a lot about her (goddess) wisdom and King Solomon! I need to dedicate it's own chapter to this so more to come!
Twitter Picture Copies:




No comments:
Post a Comment