No matter how much the Goddess loves humanity and tries to help the feeling is not mutual but even though it's not reciprocated she keeps helping because she loves man's creativity and vibes. She really feels when they are not positive and effortlessly tries to protect the innocence and also she seems to be the most evil's karma when she is able but if not they will face God on their Judgement day!
Also the Goddess has been pretty much removed from a majority of places of worship and removed in the hearts and minds of the majority of people. Seems the main reason why things are so unbalanced and off kilter in our dark world. Men will actually go out of their way to try to prove that someone else said a bit of something I have been recently writing about in the past even though if you look at all my work there is no man that has written about things to the extent I have. They will actually copy me and not even credit me and imply that they are the ones saying it. It is annoying to say the least but citing their source may result in them being called a freak so I don't take it to heart that much.
Last week I was at a thrift shop and saw somethings that translated that we could have peace, harmony and prosperity now if the elites wanted but they are lost and living a lie it seems. Basically either we can be under satan or one with God! I don't know about you but I want to be with God and his amazing energy!Some women have to be bold&opinionated about things they're knowledgeable about,especially in a mans' world, where some quote you w/o props. pic.twitter.com/eYL65pP5cX— Anna Sophia⚖️✡️✝️☪☸ (@AnnaSophia777) May 6, 2017
http://annasophianaturalpsychic.blogspot.ca/2017/08/peace-is-easily-possible-right-now.html
http://annasophianaturalpsychic.blogspot.ca/2017/08/be-one-with-god-or-fall-under-satan.html
Hopefully this all will turn around and balance out again and move to the right direction if we ever do want to achieve Heaven On Earth for humanity no matter where we are. We shouldn't have to die in order to have heaven in our lives now. Don't live to die but instead we should try to cherish every moment in this miraculous life! We won the jackpot just to be here!
Twitter Picture Copy:

No comments:
Post a Comment