Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Chapter 32 - The Human Spirit And The Holy Spirit

I was watching the series Wet Hot American Summer Ten Years Later the other day and they had a few amazing things about the Spirit and the Human Spirit.  In these demonic times I know that we are not alone and are being guided by such an amazing intelligence and force.  We are truly blessed.  This time God may have sent his most wise angel and together with me his Earth Angel we are making a good difference.

It's truly so impossibly incredible that we have gotten this far already!  We are on the verge of greatness but something has to give. Like I wrote prior we are at another crossroads #HeavenOnEarth or #HellOnEarth.  Either the elites join us or the law and intelligence heroes have to step in.  So far it seems that we are being helped by good people inside of intelligence and the white hat internet freedom community including: Wikileaks, Anonymous and @KimDotcom too.


  1. Replying to 
    "It's the Human Spirit. It's the most positive force on the planet." WetHotAmericanSummer:10YrsLater S1E4 🕊️
  2. Replying to 
    "There's more to the . It's a way of life. It's a philosophy." WetHotAmericanSummer:10YrsLater S1E4
  3. "We must respect The Spirit" "Come On.." "I just would not mess around w/any of the supernatural stuff" WetHotAmericanSummer:10YrsLater S1E2

So the other day I wrote many blogs and in one of them I mentioned the Wet Hot American Summer Ten Years Later series that I was watching and was Tweeting about. I also said that I would follow up and post a blog about it so I decided just to copy over my Tweets. I think I covered all I had to say in the Tweets so I will just put it all out there as is. I also added a Re Tweet about Automatic Writing that I truly believe in it because I happen to be picking up on it with my gifts over the past several years more than ever. It's pretty amazing stuff! Oh and I knew to just write it all down too so I am probably adding to it also only I am more conscious of it because it's for God, to help people and it's all right from my mind, heart, spirit and body that are connected to God aka the Universe & the Holy Spirit & The Human Spirit too!  Pretty amazing stuff!!
  1. Heroes&Spirit saved day but gamed by elites 2 charge spirit?! WetHotAmericanSummer:10YrsLater S1E10 Suspected on my blog yesterday but idk?
  2. "I'd rather die a hero than live a coward" WetHotAmericanSummer:10YrsLater S1E7 I knew they were going to try and save the day!
  3. "You're a REAL ASSHOLE&all your book knowledge doesn't make up for the fact that u don't have a heart!" WetHotAmericanSummer:10YrsLater S1E6
  4. Replying to 
    2/Some still want to destroy but we have heroes that won't let them! WetHotAmericanSummer:10YrsLater S1E5 Even freak myself out!
  5. Replying to 
    "Love triumphs over evil every time" WetHotAmericanSummer:10YrsLater S1E5
  6. Replying to 
    "WeR a civilized ppl but there is a time 4 civility&a time 4 combat" WetHotAmericanSummer:10YrsLater S1E5 Remove Trump&afraid u'll find out😢
  7. Replying to 
    "It's the Human Spirit. It's the most positive force on the planet." WetHotAmericanSummer:10YrsLater S1E4 🕊️
  8. Replying to 
    "There's more to the . It's a way of life. It's a philosophy." WetHotAmericanSummer:10YrsLater S1E4
  9. "We must respect The Spirit" "Come On.." "I just would not mess around w/any of the supernatural stuff" WetHotAmericanSummer:10YrsLater S1E2

Is the alleged psychic ability allowing a person to produce w/o consciously writing arise from subconscious,spiritual or supernatural source

No comments:

Post a Comment